Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Perth Shenanigans...

I went to Perth for a quick holiday a couple of weekends ago. I have a tonne of photos, but I really hate travel photos, so I'll not bore you all with pictures of buildings and shit that I saw (ooooh look... a tree!)

But it was a great 5 day break. Far too much booze, and quite a lot of sun (I have a tan!). Possibly the most exciting part of the trip, I broke my mother fucking sex drought.

That's right... I had to fly to the other side of the fucking country to get some cock. And it was good cock.

Interesting fact - he is actually from Brisbane. So I flew to the other side of the fucking country to get cock that lives only three streets away from me.

Expensive root.

Sad fact - he tells me the next morning that he has to work out a way to tell his boyfriend of 15 years why he didn't come home last night.

Bastard.

No comments: